Centexbel, Textile Competence Centre
Centexbel was founded in 1950 at the initiative of Fedustria to reinforce the competitive position of the Belgian textile companies.
To fulfil this mission, Centexbel offers an extensive range of activities to the textile industry, including Research & Development, testing, certification, consultancy, and training.
- independent and objective advice
- the expertise of 160 highly educated collaborators
- transsectorial and international networking
- focus on sustainable development
- practice-oriented support
- an open approach
In 2014, VKC (Flemish Plastics Centre) became a division of Centexbel, by which the expertise and services are expanded to the plastic converting industry.
Unitex, Centexbel and Fedustria organise the sixth World Carpet Congress
... Read more ...
Image of the month
To see all previous images of the month, click here